Group lessons - Great fun technique based lessons for adults/children, school holidays(tennis Camps) and during school terms - helping your hand eye coordination, footwork and fun teamwork games to prepare them for adult tennis.
Passionate fun coaching focusing on technique improvement then applying to the game situation for maximum improvement.
- BOOK NOW
Barnes Elms Sports Centre Barnes
Friday Mini Red Group Tennis 4 15 - 5 15pm ages 5-8 years.
Friday evening Match play 5 15 - 7 15 pm. Juniors 4/5 - 8 on the AHTennis level guide. Drills, points based play match play advanced juniors only please speak to Alex/Beatha for more info.
Saturday 9 30 - 10 30 am Mini Tennis Group ages 4 - 8.
Saturday 10 30 - 12 Mini Tennis x 2 Groups/2 coaches ages 4 - 9 years. one group red, one group orange ball.
Saturday 2 till 4 30 pm Advanced Junior Squad. player level 4 plus on the level guide. A mixture of basket drills, tactical advice and match play.
Sunday 9 30 - 11 30 am Yellow Ball juniors Intermediate 11 - 17 years Sundays 9 30 - 11 30 am, a mixture of drills, technique and tactical advice and match play.
Sunday 12 30 -2 30 pm Adult Beginners/Improver Group. A great session for fun and improvement Player level 1 -3 guide.
Please contact for individual lesson requests Fridays and weekends.
Private Lessons are inclusive of court fees.
Private (1 to 1) Take a look at your forehand, backhand, volley and serve - design a specific technique lesson plan to improve your game and focus on improving your all round game, the best way to improve quickly.
Semi private (2/3 to 1) - Maybe you would prefer to play with a friend, colleague or husband/ wife. The perfect way to improve technique whilst having fun and playing some competitive games.
Children aged 3 to 6 years an hour is recommended, for adults and children a 90 minute lesson is optimal for fast progression and maximization of development.
If I cannot fit you in at your desired time I can add you to my reserve list, I try to be flexible when it allows.
I can also give expert advice on rackets, shoes, re strings with www.allthingstennis.co.uk and offer a discount to my clients through an agreement with them, discount code AHTENNIS10.
For lesson rates at Wiveliscombe Tennis Club Somerset, please email.
AHTennis Level Guide
The following is a guide for adult and junior players to self-access there tennis experience for group lessons and social events/tournaments.
1. have never played tennis before. I am a beginner.
2. I have played some tennis, but am not confident. I am a beginner.
3. I can rally from the baseline and serve, but would like more confidence in my all-round game. I am a expert beginner.
4. I can direct my ground strokes and direct my serve, I play regularly. I am an improver.
5. I have played a tournament before singles or doubles, I understand tactics, I play with topspin and confident in doubles matches. I am a club player.
6. I am a good club level player, I look for dynamic practice and matchplay regularly. I am a club player plus.
7. I play team tennis for my club and have reached the latter stages of competitions be it recently or in the past.
8. I am a regular competitor, play or have played county tennis.